Terms & Conditions of Usage of the Depixus® Website
The term ‘Depixus®’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the company Depixus® SAS, owner of the website whose registered office is 3-5 impasse Reille 75014 Paris, France, registered with the commercial court in Paris under number 752 282 954. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All materials and information (the “Materials”) that are made available on the website are owned by or licensed to us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the Materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such Materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All Materials are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. In no event shall Depixus® or its shareholders, legal representatives and employees be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website, or any Materials.
- Your use of any Materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Materials available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains Materials which are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with our prior written approval. In particular, Depixus®’ corporate name, domain name and trademark, as well as any Materials, may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, or supplemented without the prior written approval of Depixus®. Except for the rights of use and other rights expressly granted herein, no other rights are granted to the user nor shall any obligation be implied requiring the grant of further rights. Any and all patent rights and licenses are expressly excluded.
- For many of the photos used within this site, the copyright is owned by Mr Peter Allan.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Although Depixus® makes its bests endeavors to keep the website free from viruses, Depixus® cannot make any guarantee that it is virus-free. The user shall, for its own protection, take the necessary steps to ensure appropriate security measures and shall utilize a virus scanner before downloading any information, software or documentation.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) that we have no control of, nor make any representation or guarantee as regards such website(s). We have not reviewed the content of such website(s), including the validity, legality, copyright compliance, or decency of such content, and therefore accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The use of such website(s) shall be at the sole risk of the user.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.